hosted by Natural Kitchen Adventures
February, thanks to a certain St. Valentine, the month we think a lot about our hearts. But what role can food play in the health of our hearts?
In this post-valentines workshop trained Natural Chef Ceri will take you through 3 heart friendly seasonal recipes containing antioxidants, catechins, polyphenols, beta-carotene, anthocyancins and bioflavonoids! All are found in our food can all support the function of our hearts. Why? Antioxidants protect our arteries from free radical damage. Don’t know what any of that means? It doesn’t matter, just come and learn some new recipes and try some healthy, happy food.
All recipes will be gluten & refined sugar free:
- Heart healthy massaged kale salad with roasted vegetables, garlicky pesto, feta cheese, and fresh pomegranates.
- Raw chocolate antioxidant tart with blood orange garnish.
- Carotenoid rich apricot & cardamom bliss balls.
- Top practical tips for healthy cooking from a trained Natural Chef.
- Tips on working with gluten and refined sugar free ingredients and substitutions.
- Opportunities for hands on slicing and dicing, massaging kale, rolling bliss balls...
- Tasters of all recipes, and recipe packs to take home with you.