hosted by Taste Mauritius
Yummy Choo is proud to be part of the fight against hunger by hosting this supperclub specially in aid of Action Against Hunger, so please come & enjoy an evening feasting on many Mauritian delights, dining whilst listening to some traditional sega music that will transport you to the tropical beaches of Mauritius!
Menu is subject to change, but we will only add more exciting delights for you to try!*
* Yummy Choo Cocktail- infused with spiced Mauritian Rum
* Gateaux Piment- split pea chilli balls, fried till crisp
* Tuna Samossas- filled with tuna flakes,chilli & green peas
* Aubergine Bringele- battered chickpea aubergine slices
Served with fresh coriander & coconut satini with a Mauritian coleslaw
*Chicken Kalia- chicken curry, cooked with Mauritian spices and creamy yoghurt
* Fish Vindaye- pickled mustard fish pieces with onion and green chilli
* Prawn La Daube- juicy prawns cooked in a spicy tomato rougaille sauce with coriander & spring onion
* Dhall- creamy dhall with spinach and coconut
* Spiced Rice- cinnamon & cardamom spices
* Faratas- Hot, fresh faratas
* Pimet Confit & Satini's homemade chilli confit and chutneys
* Mauritian style salad
* Alouda- a refreshing creamy vanilla drink with agar agara and basil seeds
* Chef's Tropical Dessert- a surpise!
A deposit £12 goes to covering expenses, remaining minimum contribution goes to charity, or more if your feeling generous, all funds greatly appreciated!