Do you love making food and are considering how you can turn your passion into a part-time or full-time business? Whether you are a cake baker, cake decorator or budding chef, then this is the class for you. Ms. Cupcake started her business in her home kitchen in south London in 2010. She wanted to change her career but didn’t have the first clue about how to do it. Sound familiar? Ms. C has developed the class she wished she could have taken when starting out!
In this class you will learn how to:
* Set up the business in terms of HMRC.
* Register your home kitchen with your local council
* Obtain food safety and hygiene qualifications
* Get your business online
* Use social media effectively
* Brand your business and find your unique selling point
* Employ staff
* Find customers and a marketplace to retail your goods
* Get methods in place so that you run your business rather than having it run you!
This information-packed 2 hour seminar led by Mellissa Morgan (aka Ms. Cupcake) will educate and motivate you to get your business off the ground!
No future dates currently in our calendar.
Are you a blogger? Have you attended this experience and blogged about it? Share your views with our growing foodie community!
Don't have a blog? No worries, write a review here.
Copy and paste the html code below to your blog post about this experience. The Edible Experiences logo will show up in your blog post, wherever you have chosen to position it. We will automatically create a link to your blog post from this experience's listing page. We look forward to reading your post!