hosted by Wild Serai
Wild Serai is a nostalgic celebration of the very best of Malaysian cooking, with a strong Malay, Eurasian and Nyonya influence.
Keropok Udang (Giant Prawn crackers)
* Crab curry ala Augustin - made to a secret family recipe
* King Prawn Madgascar Sambal - prawns simmered slowly in a chilli, shrimp paste, tamarind and lime leaf sauce. A Wild Serai supperclub hit!
* Eurasian Pork Vindaloo - Pork belly slow cooked in a fragrant blend of chilli, mustard seeds, curry leaves, garlic and apple cider vinegar. An Augustin family favourite!
* Grandma Lucille's met in your mouth Eurasian Oxtail Stew
* Tuna cutlets - Fried tuna and potato cutlets. Perfect with Linghams chilli sauce.
* Nyonya kerabu - Cucumber and pineapple salad to take the heat off!
* Stir fried okra
*Grandma Lucille's Bubur cha cha ( a Medley of warm freshly squeezed coconut milk, sweet potato, banana, sago pearls and earthy, raw palm sugar)
* Nyonya kuih ( Melaka straits sticky cakes)