A Supperclub Summit Event
Roberto and Fabio started their secret nights with passion and with the hope of spreading the popularity of yet to be discovered regional Italian and Spanish foodie gems. In less than a year chef Roberto created about 100 different dishes among starters, mains and desserts so far, catering to over 200 people in a tiny flat. Roberto used, finished or lost 6 pens to write down his menus. 8 glasses have been broken, 4 of them in a single night. Most importantly, they have been fully booked for every single event so far.
* Baby Squid stuffed with courgette sauteed with garlic and chilli pepper and slowly cooked in chorizo and white wine
* Caponata salad with fresh burrata sourced from Apulia and a sprinkle of cocoa powder
* Scallop saltimbocca with Sardinan toasted fregola pasta
* Homemade squid ink tortelloni stuffed with potato, anchovy and ricotta and topped with octopus, oregano and Pecorino cheese
* Grigliata Pollock - a dish inspired to artist Jackson Pollock with chargrilled seafood tpped with squid ink, saffron, sundried tomato and avocado mayos
And, as is custom with Backdoor Kitchen: Secret Dessert
£40 + £2.80 booking fee for 6 courses
Are you a blogger? Have you attended this experience and blogged about it? Share your views with our growing foodie community!
Don't have a blog? No worries, write a review here.
07 Aug 12 by The Upcoming
I hope i spelt it right...both the handsome Italians of BackDoorKitchen were utterly ace at their supperclub for the Supperclub Summit. I have always loved Italian food but they took me on a culinary journey right in my mouth :) (ok...that might sound weird right now but truthfully it was).
While I'd like to say every dish was a favourite, we loved the Gagrillata Pollock where the four sauces that looked like it was splashed onto a canvas was yummy especially the black sauce. Our table voted unanimously too!
@yummychooeats, @monsieurbambou and @GE0ORGYGIRL together with Owen and Tammy were dream diners to be with and to top it off the hosts were as always...hospitable and full of smiles!
Signing off...Francesca @Innovativebaker :-)
Copy and paste the html code below to your blog post about this experience. The Edible Experiences logo will show up in your blog post, wherever you have chosen to position it. We will automatically create a link to your blog post from this experience's listing page. We look forward to reading your post!