hosted by FedByTang x Plusixfive
Jason from the legendary Plusixfive Singaporean supper club and Cherry from the FedByTang Cantonese supper club are joining force to give you the warmest family feast in true South East Asian style - loud, cosy and lots of tasty food.
All dishes are for sharing and you may have to use your hands for a couple of courses!
Here's our menu so far, but there might be a few additional surprises!
* FedbyTang's infamous Soy sauce marinated egg with salmon roe
* Ngor Hiang - Mincedmeat seasoned with 5 spice, wrapped in beancurd skin and fried
* Tofu and preserved vegetables in a carrot and mushroon broth
* Bak Kut Teh - A pork herbal soup much loved in Southeast Asia. Perfect for the winter!
* Drunken Chicken - Poached chicken seasoned in Chinese wine
* Cereal Prawns - Find out why kids always fight over the crispy bits!
* Mui Choi Kau yuk - A Cantonese classic of slow cooked pork belly with sweet-salty pickled mustard greeens
* Stir-fried Green vegetables with cloud-ear mushrooms
* Steamed seabass
* Apom Balek - Palm sugar pancakes with banana sauce
* Mango, pomelo and sago in coconut milk