A Sunday Feasts Event
Peru has traditionally had a most varied cuisine, willing to absorb influences from other cultures, so when the Japanese immigrants arrived in the 19th Century, they added their distinctive influence to Peruvian food.
Today, Fabricio, Yuki and Antonia, all with backgrounds in international fine dining restaurants, mix Peruvian and Japanese styles to create a unique dining experience for you.
Buen Provecho! どうぞ召し上がれ
MENU FOR 30 SEP at 6:30pm
* Japanese plum mojito
* Japanese tofu hummus serve with fresh vegetables
* Huancaica Peruvian cheese spicy sauce serve with baby potatoes
* Japanese Chicken dumplings with chili salsa
* Ceviche temaki sushi - Fish marinated in lemon juice, chili, onions and coriander wrapped in nori (roasted seaweed)
* Spicy prawn causa sushi roll - Causa is a delicious mashed yellow potato dumpling mixed with lime and chili in Peru. It will be served rolled and filled with spicy tiger prawns and avocado and some Peruvian Aji Amarillo alioli.
*Quinoa and Edamame salad with Chili salsa
This delicious fresh salad will be served with a chili dressing
* Crispy pork belly chicharron with spicy miso and sweet potato puree - Succulent crispy pork belly cooked Peruvian style and combined with a spicy mint miso and caramelized sweet potatoes
Alfajores served with green tea ice cream - Alfajores are very popular in South America and typically made with dulce de leche and layers of shortbread. Our version is served with green tea ice cream and caramel sauce.
Feel free to bring your own wine !
Are you a blogger? Have you attended this experience and blogged about it? Share your views with our growing foodie community!
Don't have a blog? No worries, write a review here.
Copy and paste the html code below to your blog post about this experience. The Edible Experiences logo will show up in your blog post, wherever you have chosen to position it. We will automatically create a link to your blog post from this experience's listing page. We look forward to reading your post!