hosted by School of Wok
Izakaya dining refers to a casual Japanese restaurant that serves small dishes along with sake.
During this class you will make a selection of Japanese-style tapas, as well as a refreshing Sake Mojito. From juicy little Gyoza dumplings to flavourful and fluffy Okonomiyaki (a savoury Japanese pancake), you will get to explore and learn a whole world of exciting flavours to entertain your guest at home.
- Exploring Japanese ingredients
- Wrapping & steam pan frying Gyoza
- Preparing & grilling Yakitori
- Cooking Okonomiyaki from scratch
- Making cocktails with Sake
All levels of experience, suitable for vegetarians upon request
2.5 hours of cooking, with the last half hour reserved for enjoying your creations, alongside a well-deserved glass of wine
How many people are there in the class with how many teachers? This class usually has between 20-24 students. It will be run by Kinu Yukawa from Japan Centre and 3 Assistant Chef
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- All ingredients and equipment
- A welcome drink
- 1 glass of wine, served with your meal
- The opportunity to sit down and enjoy your meal at the end of the class