hosted by Your Sushi
Learn How to make Sushi like a Chef!
Each class runs for 3:30/4 hours with a professional Sushi Chef teaching a small group of students all the tricks and best tips to make great Sushi, in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. The Sushi you will create will be totally authentic and of a much higher quality than those of the Sushi restaurant chains of course!
This is a very 'Hands on' session and you will learn between 7-8 different types of Sushi. You will then go home with two very full Bento boxes, Miso soup, Wasabi, ginger, soy sauce, chop sticks, and all the Sushi you will make during the class.
You will learn
* The Art of cooking Sushi rice
* How to prepare vegetables
* Sushi vegetarian toppings
* How to handle raw fish
* How to make a variety of sushi: Nigiri, Hoso Maki, Futo Maki, California rolls, Temaki, Inari sushi...
* Last but not least: Presentation skills
You will go home with a full belly, a great smile and skills for life! We will also send you a 25 pages ebook to refresh your super sushi skills and also some tips on where to get the best ingredients in the UK.