Two Days Caterers & Deli Sushi Chef Training for £850
Give your catering business the edge with YourSushi Chefs Training Courses!
We will teach your Chefs or yourself all the sushi skills they'll need to master great sushi while achieving great cost efficiency.
A great way to attract new customers to your catering business, train your chefs to make amazing sushi!
A certificate of Completion will also be issued to the successful chefs after the training.
Courses can be tailored to your chef's specific needs, we have tried to give you a good overview of what is on offer however most of our customers cherry pick what is needed for their team.
Minimum Sushi training is over 2 long days. Please note that additional days can be added.
YourSushi can also provide you with our professional Sushi cost calculator software ideal for any independent sushi business the UK.
Sushi Chef catering training Calendar
Intensive advanced training: Day1
* Introduction and the history of Japanese cooking
* Japanese ingredients, sauces, and stock
* Japanese cooking utensils and knives
* How to sharpen and maintain Japanese knives
* Ike-jime: how to properly prepare the fish
* How to clean the fish and properly remove the head and pectoral areas
* 3-part and 5-part filleting
* The preparation of garnishes and dipping sauces
* How to slice the sashimi using the Hira-zukuri, Sogi-zukuri, and other methods
* Preparing and cutting of vegetables for sushi
* Basic sushi rice preparation
* Basic traditional roll making
* Special rolls making (hosomaki, tekkamaki, kappamaki, uramaki)
* How to make katsuramuki for sashimi
* How to make Tamago (Japanese omelette)
* Basic preparation of Japanese salads
* How to make miso soup
Intensive advance training: Day two
* Live fish, shrimp and octopus preparation
* New styles of Special rolls
* Sushi bar operation
* Preparation of Roll-sushi, and its modern variations
* Preparation of Nigiri-sushi, essence of sushi skills
* Traditional Edomae-sushi and Hako-sushi
* California Fusion dishes, New style sashimi dishes
* Tsutsumi-sushi, Chirashi-sushi and Temaki-sushi etc
* Preparing and marinating fish and clams
* Visually effective sushi decoration and garnish
* Visually effective sashimi decoration and sauces
No future dates currently in our calendar.
Are you a blogger? Have you attended this experience and blogged about it? Share your views with our growing foodie community!
Don't have a blog? No worries, write a review here.
Copy and paste the html code below to your blog post about this experience. The Edible Experiences logo will show up in your blog post, wherever you have chosen to position it. We will automatically create a link to your blog post from this experience's listing page. We look forward to reading your post!