hosted by ONE Table
ONE Table is a brand new dining experience created by Christopher Caudle, passionate foodie and recently trained chef.
The clue for the night is in the name. Eight guests come together around one table to enjoy a beautiful dinner prepared and served by Christopher in his home.
The location is equally beautiful. Situated in Rotherhithe village on the Thames, guests can enjoy a glass of fizz on the roof terrace before sitting down to dinner.
For the launch night, Christopher will be cooking a sumptuous Italian meal inspired by his recent role as chef at one of London's best Italian restaurants.
Possible dishes include:
• Sage and anchovy fritters
• Amalfi baked lemons
• Home-smoked guinea fowl salad with an orange and thyme dressing
• Fried ricotta pancakes with tomato salad
• Home-made papardelle with duck liver ragu
• Honey roast lamb with caponata, Swiss chard and polenta
• Zabaglione semi fredo, summer berries and praline brittle
• Tuscan fruit salad with honeycomb vanilla ice-cream
Professional sommelier Romain Audrerie (Bistro du Vin, Lutyens) will be on hand to introduce you to four exceptonal wines and explain how they pair with the food. Romain draws on his extensive wine knowledge to make sure everyone learns something new during the evening.
Tickets for ONE Table are £40 for a five course dinner including Prosecco, four glasses of wine (and top-ups!) and tea/coffee.