Gourmet Sushi & Sake Master Class
You will learn:
- How to cook soft shell crab Tempura
- How to inside-out roll with soft shell crab Tempura
- How to prepare Unagi eel
- How to make inside-out roll with Unagi and avocado outside
- How to make thin roll with Salmon & Tuna Tartar
- How to make selection of Nigiri
- Hirame Konbujime (konbu cured seabass)
- Sake Aburiyaki (blow torched salmon)
- Shime Saba (lightly marinated mackerel)
- Gyu Tataki (seared beef)
- Ikura Tamari Zuke Gunkan (marinated salmon caviar)
- Shiro Toro Tataki (white toro tartar)
- Anago Teriyaki (conger eel)
- How to prepare & cook White Miso Souffles with Ginger Caramel Sauce
- Lecture and tasting/matching four distinctively different types of sake
- By Mr.Oliver Hilton-Johnson, a member of British sake association.
Oliver leads sake talks, tastings and food parings throughout the UK
and is also director of Tengu Sake a UK based sake company.
- Proper sit down dinner / lunch
- Premium sake to go with each sushi and dessert
- Information pack for gourmet sushi and sake
- Your own made sushi rolls to take home
Have a query about this event? Contact
Hashi Japanese Cooking
No future dates currently in our calendar.
Have you been to this event? Write a review here.
Are you a blogger? Have you attended this experience and blogged
Link your blog post to share your views with our growing foodie
Add your blog review of Gourmet Sushi & Sake Master Class
Copy and paste the html code below to your blog post about this experience. The Edible Experiences logo will show up in your blog post, wherever you have chosen to position it. We will automatically create a link to your blog post from this experience's listing page.
We look forward to reading your post!