hosted by The Avenue Cookery School
Whether you are hungover and need a hair of the dog or just fancy a yummy Sunday Brunch cooked by you, come and join our Sunday Brunch Club.
We will teach you how to cook breakfasts from Eggs Benedict to Kedgeree with a side of the best Bloody Mary you have ever set your taste buds on!
As it happens this amazing Brunch settles on the amazing days that are Valentines, Mothers and Fathers Day AND Easter Day! So if you are in town and fancy something different, delicious and fun then book our Sunday Brunch Club!
What We Offer
- Hair of the dog
- Delicious breakfast ideas
- Relaxed and informative demonstrations
- Hands-on cooking
- How to get rid of a hangover or how to get one for Monday morning!
- Cooking, nibbling, drinking and talking all at the same time
- Mastering the poached egg and lots more!
Fresh Homemade Bread
Please contact Sophie for further details