hosted by The Avenue Cookery School
This 1 week Gold Duke of Edinburgh Residential Course is for those wanting to complete their award while learning a brilliant life skill.
We are a London based DofE AAP (Approved Activity Provider) offering a fun week with 5 days of cooking and evening activities.
What We Offer
- DofE Gold Residential Award
- Hands-on cooking
- A maximum of 20 students on each course
- Food Safety Level 2 Certificate (extra £39)
- The Avenue Cookbook
- The Avenue apron
- Upbeat and professional teaching – check out The Avenue Cookery School Video!
- The Really Useful Course Avenue Certificate
- All accommodation, meals and equipment are included
- Excellent cooking skills from the beginning
- Knowledge of ingredients
- Hosting skills
- Cooking with leftovers
- Food presentation
- Fridge management
- Kitchen hygiene
- First Aid
- All manner of ‘really useful skills’ e.g. sewing on a button
- Anything extra that anyone wants to know, the list grows!
Duke of Edinburgh Residential Course Sample Menu
Roasted Vegetable Couscous
Honeycomb Ice Cream
Vegetarian and dietary requirements can be catered for on request.