hosted by Tiger Kitchen
Founded by passionate foodie and writer, Shahnaz, in April 2016,Tiger Kitchen aims to share a fun, enjoyable experience of Bengali cuisine with people who love food! Diners will enjoy a Bengali-street food inspired meal, complete with traditional decor and music. We are always happy to provide vegetarian and vegan options - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Nimbu pani | a refreshing lime sherbet served with fresh mint
- Chotpotay | spicy chickpeas served with tamarind sauce and a dollop of yogurt and mini crispy puris - traditional Bengali street food!
- Tandoori | roasted chicken drumsticks or chunks of cauliflower (v) marinated in spicy yogurt
- Pulao rice | fragrant basmati rice cooked with fried onions, aromatic spices and cumin
- Niramish | a lightly spiced vegetable curry of potatoes, peas, carrots and green beans.
- Narikel pita | coconut pastry puffs served with mango lassi ice-cream
Diners also get a mini treat to take away with them!