A Sunday Feasts Event
The ‘Flavours of Spain’ duo, spend their days sourcing and importing ingredients and produce direct from some of Spain’s best artisans. Their produce can be found in the kitchens of both Michelin-starred chefs and the amateur cook. Ana, grew up with chefs and sommeliers but it was her mother’s home-cooking, recipes and techniques that have inspired her the most.
Their SupperClub showcases their produce in the form of both traditional and modern dishes with an emphasis on Ana’s native Galicia, the north-west coast of Spain, famous for its seafood.
Their wares are available at Brockley Market and now Maltby Street market on Saturdays
Menu for 14 Oct:
* Cava cocktail
* Esculas - (Surimi) with garlic and touch of chili, served in a crispy homemade pastry cup with a sauce made specially from Choricero peppers. Very popular in tapas bars in the north of Spain
* Empanada (Galician pastry) of squid in it's own ink. The squid sauce will have a touch of Albariño wine matured in barrels
* Empanada (Galician pastry) of chicken and chorizo done in a wine sauce from a family recipe.
* Pulpo a la Gallega (Galician style Octopus) with crushed potatoes, smoked paprika and extra virgin olive oil caviar 'Caviaroli'
* 'Chorizo al vino' with a twist. Chorizo cooked in Mencia wine, a native grape from Galicia
* Flan with coconut
* Fresh Coffee / Tea
A surprise for all the guest will be provide at the end!!!
Are you a blogger? Have you attended this experience and blogged about it? Share your views with our growing foodie community!
Don't have a blog? No worries, write a review here.
Copy and paste the html code below to your blog post about this experience. The Edible Experiences logo will show up in your blog post, wherever you have chosen to position it. We will automatically create a link to your blog post from this experience's listing page. We look forward to reading your post!