hosted by Gluten Free Gathering
Come and join Gluten Free Gathering in association with Gluten Free Heaven Magazine, on Thursday 17th September from 7pm at Printworks Kitchen in Clerkenwell for an EXCLSUIVE evening dedicated to Gluten Free Authors.
This exciting event is ALL ABOUT gluten free cooking and baking with TWO fantastic experts at their ONLY London book launches dates:
· Howard Middleton – the first and only contestant in the BBC’s Great British Bake Off to ever make a gluten free cake will be interviewed LIVE by Gluten Free Heaven’s Editor Nick Gregory about GF baking and his new book Delicious Gluten Free Baking.
· Susanna Booth, former Columnist for The Guardian Cook Supplement (also known as Wide Circle Cooking) will share with us some of the innovative techniques she has developed for her recently launched book – Gloriously Gluten Free.
We are also hoping to have both of their books to have signed on the night, so make sure you bring some cash!
At this event, Catherine and Danielle of the recently opened, super free from friendly Printworks Kitchen, will host our gathering and provide us with dinner. We will feast on their fabulous seasonal salads, and Catherine’s legendary and award winning baked goods and deserts. Catherine, is a fellow coeliac, and owner of award winning Sweetcheeks bakery, so we will be in good hands.
The menu includes:
· Welcome Bellini / Soft drink on arrival
· Choice of chicken schnitzel, Thai fishcakes or Feta and Tomato skewers
· With a selection of salads including
Chicory, Orange & Almond with Balsamic Glaze
Broccoli & Buckwheat Summer Salad
Watermelon & Minted Halloumi
Pea, Bean, Spinach and
- Choice of dessert from Chocolate Torte, Donuts, Maple and Pecan Cupcakes, or Pistachio and Lemon Loafs
Plus there is the Free From Library - a collection of gluten free friendly cookbooks, kindly donated by authors or publishers, goodie bags to take home and plus competitions and lots of opportunities to chat about GF life.
If you have not been before, Gluten Free Gathering events aim to celebrate all that is great about gluten free living, creating a unique one off events that champion small, independent, artisan businesses. We meet, learn, relax and eat safe gluten free food (organised by coeliac founder Kim McGowan) and are inspired by guest speakers. It aims to be a rich GF experience and a chance to meet some lovely fellow GF people. See the review for what other people think!!
· Drink on arrival wine
· Main course and dessert
· Access to the Free From Library
· £1 donation to Coeliac UK Registered Charity Number 1048167
· Booking fee
Please ensure you have a digital copy of your ticket.
If you have any other dietary requirements, please get in touch and we will endeavour to accommodate your needs Kim@glutenfreegathering.co.uk
Printworks Kitchen is located just a 10 min walk from Farringdon Station, Chancery Lane or 15min from Russell Square amidst some of London's most free from friendly restaurants.
Please note that due to the size of the event, we are unable to offer a refund for cancellations. However if you like someone else to make use of your ticket, please contact me at: Kim@glutenfreegathering.co.uk
Only £20 - Book your ticket now