hosted by La Petite Bouchee
One of our favourite things to eat in France is Moules Frites accompanied by lashings of aioli to dunk and course washed down with a glass of something ice cold and fizzy.
Our Moules Night event has been hugely popular since we launched it back in August 2014. We have the very best mussels, sourced by our expert fishmonger Veasey and Sons from Rock in Cornwall. Our reviews speak for themselves:
"The mussels were a-maz-ing, such great quality and I have to say, It was one of my favourite meals, in quite some time" - Zoelee Spencer.
" Stunned, flabbergasted and amazed. I have just had the best moules of my life out of the back of a van in Sydenham. - Simon Davis
We will serve you 1kg of juicy mussels steamed in the sauce of your choice and served with a bucket of crispy frites and lime or traditional aioli and a glass of fizz or house wine.
- Mariniere ( traditional butter, shallots, wine and chopped parsley)
- Provencale ( shallots, garlic, red wine, tomatoes and, thyme, marjoram oregano)
- Normandie (butter, shallots, celeriac, cider and cream )
- Thai (butter, shallots, lemongrass, coriander, ginger, coconut milk, red chilli )
- Seafood Bisque (stock made from shellfish and fish bones, tomato puree,wine, a splash of brandy and cream)
- Angleterre ( butter, shallots, celeriac, carrots and craft beer)
- Mouclade - ( mild creamy curry sauce)
- 2nd Birthday special ( butter, shallot, prosecco, fennel, herbs and lardons)
La Petite Bouchee is a fully licensed, drinks available at the bar
- Fizz by the glass £6/ bottle £28.00
- Wine by the glass from £4.50/ bottle £16.00
- Beer £4.50 per bottle
- Coke £1.50 per glass
- Orange juice £1.00 per glass
We will email you 4 days before the event date for your Moules choices, everything is made to order using fresh ingredients. If you do not respond to our email then we assume you are not attending, refund your money and defer to our waiting list.