hosted by La Petite Bouchee
The time has come for the tasting this years Beaujolais Nouveau! This is the culmination of a year of work on the part of producers of Beaujolais wine which comes from the the heart of the Rhône-Alpes region, in east-central France.
This Beaujolais Nouveau festival celebrates the end of the year's work and offers the first chance to taste this year's vintage. Celebrated throughout France, in bars, restaurants, markets, and at home, the Beaujolais Nouveau Festival is traditionally a pleasant evening of wine tasting to enjoy amongst friends and family.
We'll be hosting a special Beaujolais Nouveau evening for 4 people. This is strictly on a first come first serve basis. You'll enjoy tasting two or three different Beaujolais together with a sumptuous three course meal.
- Gratin Normandie ( golden onion soup cooked with cider and cream with a gruyère crouton)
- Duck liver and orange pâté served with brioche toast and contreau infused onion marmalade
- Beetroot stained salmon gradvalax served with pea shoots and sourdough toast
- Boeuf Bourguignon slow-cooked in Beaujoulais and served with seasonal vegetables and pommes dauphinoise
- Pan-fried chicken stuffed with sun-drench tomatoes and herbes provençal and served with seasonal vegetabels and pommes dauphinois
- Vegetable Clafoutis made with seasonal vegetables and served with new potatoes
- Basque Fish stew, served with sourdough
- Cherry Clafoutis
- Apple Tarte Tartin
- Cheese platter