hosted by La Petite Bouchee
The earliest known recipe for cheese fondue as we know it today comes from a 1699 book published in Zurich, under the name "Käss mit Wein zu kochen" "to cook cheese with wine" It calls for grated or cut-up cheese to be melted with wine, and for bread to be dipped in it.
Fondue is just one of the dishes available at our Alpins Classiques night. Transport yourselves from the slopes to your very own private apres ski chalet for 4 and enjoy Vacherin Mont D'or 4 ways :
- Box One - Garlic, Wine and Herbs
- Box two - Cidre and fennel
- Box three- Honey and thyme
- Box four - Vermouth and mustard seeds
Or opt for our amazingly rib-sticking Tartiflette made from only the best French Reblochon, pancetta and alpine herbs.
If cheese isn't your thing then why not try our fabulous saucisson chaud with spice sauerkraut.
You'll be welcomed with a warming glass of Vin Chaud on arrival - So don't forget to wrap up warm and wear your best ski jumper !
La Petite Bouchee is a fully licensed
- Fizz by the glass £4.50/ bottle £20.00
- Wine by the glass £3.75/ bottle £15.00
- Beer £3.75 per bottle
- Coke £1.50 per glass
- Orange juice £1.00 per glass