hosted by Hen Corner
Whilst the ground may look cold and barren in midwinter London, it's a different story in sunny Spain - the Seville oranges are in season...
Sara Ward will welcome you to Hen Corner with fresh coffee and home-made treats. After an introduction to our time together you will have opportunity to stroll around the garden visiting the chickens and bees, then off to the conservatory and kitchen to prep & preserve…
- Traditional Seville Orange Marmalade
- Lemon, Honey & Ginger Marmalade
- Handmade Organic Bread
We are pleased to bring you this London marmalade making course.
Our time together will include:
- An introduction to Hen Corner
- A history of preserving and marmalade
- Preparing fruit and creating two varieties of marmalade
- Making a loaf of bread
- Homemade lunch together
- Potting up the finished marmalade
- Baking our loaves
Each guest goes home with a goodie bag, your bread and marmalade, all recipe sheets, and the confidence to make more at home.