hosted by London From Scratch
This is a foodie adventure for two people, so grab a foodie friend or loved one and come on a crazy culinary ride!
On this half day walking food tour, your local guide is a chef and foodie who will lead you through the quirky laneways and hidden alleys of London’s most colourful neighbourhood. We take you to foodie spots and secret ‘those-who-know’ outlets that are hard to find on your own.
You’ll munch your way through a ten course taster menu of some of London’s best bites. We’ll gently fill in the history, architecture and culture gaps while your tastebuds are on their own little adventure.
On this London Food Walk:
* Your guide will be Michelle Francis; chef, ex-restaurateur and host of Marylebone’s Scratch SupperClub
* The half day Soho food tour includes parts of Chinatown
* Ten tastings are included in the ticket price
* Details of the centrally located meeting point will be emailed to you upon booking
* There will be no more than ten people doing the tour at any one time