hosted by Carib Gourmet
Learn to make your own chocolate truffles with Vanessa Bolosier, founder of Carib Gourmet.
Our 2-hour exotic chocolate truffle making class mixes top quality chocolate with mango, guava, passion fruit, scotch bonnet, rum and other flavours from the Caribbean!
- The origins of cocoa
- The transformation process
- The difference between all types of chocolates
Also learn to:
- Make classic + exotic ganache with mango, passion fruit, guava, chillies or rum
- Pipe your own truffles like a pro
- Roll and dust your truffles with a range of quirky toppings like chili flakes, coconut or plain great quality cocoa
**Get chocolated out & leave with your own truffles.**
The class takes place in Vanessa's home teaching kitchen in Greenwich.