Ever attended an exotic chocolate orgy?
Get chocoliciously messy with our 2-hour chocolate truffle making class with flavours from the Caribbean! Our tutor will guide you in the process of making both classic and exotic chocolate truffles.
You'll learn about:
- The origins of cocoa
- The transformation process
- The difference between types of chocolates
You will also learn to:
- Make classic and exotic ganaches such as mango, passion fruit, guava or rum truffles
- Pipe your own truffles like a pro
- Roll and dust your truffles with a range of quirky toppings like chili flakes, coconut or plain great quality cocoa
You will not only get chocolated out but leave with a bunch of truffles to reminisce on the fantastic experience and share it with others.
The class takes place in informal settings in Carib Gourmet's home teaching kitchen in a flat dedicated to Caribbean culture (so can have a boogie on Caribbean tunes while rolling the brown stuff!)
Are you a blogger? Have you attended this experience and blogged about it? Share your views with our growing foodie community!
Don't have a blog? No worries, write a review here.
Copy and paste the html code below to your blog post about this experience. The Edible Experiences logo will show up in your blog post, wherever you have chosen to position it. We will automatically create a link to your blog post from this experience's listing page. We look forward to reading your post!