hosted by Carib Gourmet
A child of the French Caribbean Islands meets a Gallic foodie.
Vanessa grew up experimenting with her dad - who taught her about culinary history and traditions from Martinique. She cooks food for the soul like Mama and Papa did it every Sunday!
Pauline is French and passionate and approaches cooking differently. She journals her culinary discoveries and shares her cooking secrets.
Vanessa has teamed up with Pauline Cuisine to create a French Caribbean feast!
As part of the Sunday Feast series, Vanessa and Pauline will be dishing out some delicious Creole meals. All you do is bring your favourite bottle!
Welcome cocktail and nibbles: Ti Punch, Pumpkin fritters and Saltfish fritters
* Stuffed crab
* Saltfish Chiquetaille - Shredded saltfish salad
* Creole Boudin - Spicy Creole black pudding
* Salmon Toast on exotic salad
* Creole Casserole - Pork casserole
* Creole Tartiflette - Spicy smocked ham potato gratin
* Pork ragout - Pork stew for the big occasions
* Gratin selection: breadfruit, yam and sweet potato
* Spicy roasted pineapple
* Surprise exotic crêpes
Take-Home Favour: Coconut Tablets
Feel free to bring your wine and see you soon!